poptart? don't you mean sodatart?
thank u for the
these are all pokemon i’ve bred and unintentionally hatched so i do not need them at all. they’re all legitimately obtained kalos-native pokemon
- reblog this post. no likes
- the giveaway will end on saturday, april 19th at 11:59 pm edt (gmt -4)
- i will announce 3 winners who will each get to choose one pokemon
- you must own a copy of pokemon x or y, give me your friend code, and have wi-fi access so that i can trade you if you are picked
- all pokemon were hatched by me; nicknames are available
- winners will have around 36 hours to respond
feel free to send me an ask with any concerns or confusion, but take the time to read everything first
chespin (m) - impish, overgrow, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (nest ball; spikes / curse / belly drum / synthesis)
fletchling (m) - adamant, big pecks, 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (repeat ball; quick guard)
mareep (m) - quiet, static, 31/31/31/31/xx/00 (love ball)
murkrow (f) - adamant, prankster, 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (dream ball; feather dance / brave bird / perish song)
totodile (m) - adamant, torrent, 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 (dive ball; dragon dance / ice punch / aqua jet)
Well I am home and my internet is sucking balls, was welcomed home by being ignored and I am depressed and confused over other emotions and so I’m going to order pizza and watch movies on my comp and probably cry goodnight.
This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.